ATV/UTV Policy

Whether you’re a full-time rancher or part-time adventure seeker, make sure you and your all-terrain vehicle (ATV), utility vehicle (UTV), quad, or side-by-side are protected. With MHG, we can customize your ATV/UTV policy to cover different types of risks to your off-road vehicle.

Contact Us Today

    Please note: Coverage cannot be bound or altered online. A service representative will need to contact you to finalize your request.

    Complete Coverage Gives You The Freedom To Ride:

    Ride your ATV without worrying. Having our ATV insurance coverage means you’re covered with:

    Collision coverage helps pay for physical damage to your ATV, like scratches or dents from a covered accident. With this coverage, you’ll pay your deductible first and your collision ATV coverage will help pay the rest.

    Property damage liability coverage can help fix someone else’s personal property if you damage it. For instance, this can help pay for damages caused by your ATV to fences, houses, or trees.

    Bodily injury liability insurance can protect you if you’re at fault for a covered accident, helping pay medical bills for bodily injuries to people other than you or your passengers.

    Medical payments coverage, which helps pay for medical care, rehab, recovery, and remedial treatment for you or your family after an ATV accident.

    Uninsured motorist coverage can help pay medical costs to you and your passengers if you’re hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance. It also covers these costs if the person who hit you doesn’t have enough coverage.

    Comprehensive coverage, which can help pay for any damage to your vehicle up to its actual cash value, minus your deductible, after a covered loss. This includes damage from fire, theft, glass breakage, riots, windstorms and hail.

    In addition to base coverages, MHG can provide these specialty coverages:

    Accessories and custom parts

    ATV insurance coverage can include coverage for riding gear and any upgrades you’ve made to your vehicle. You can purchase additional coverage for most makes and models.

    Total loss coverage for new ATVs

    If your ATV or UTV is no more than one model year old on a new policy or two model years old on a renewal policy with physical damage coverage, you can get coverage that will pay you the full MSRP if your vehicle is totaled. A deductible may apply.

    Carried contents

    Your ATV or UTV is often your workhorse, as you use it to hunt or plow. Carried contents coverage protects your camping equipment, hunting gear, and any personal property that could fall out of your vehicle.