Automobile and Motorcycle Policy

Automobile/Motorcycle insurance is a legal requirement. You must have it. Choosing the appropriate level of auto Insurance coverage depends on a number of factors, including assets you must protect (liability coverage), the value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive), the amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductibles), and your tolerance for risk.

Contact Us Today

    Please note: Coverage cannot be bound or altered online. A service representative will need to contact you to finalize your request.

    Automobile/Motorcycle Policies include the following coverages:

    Collision coverages: Collision coverage pays for damage to your automobile/motorcycle. Collision coverage insures you against damage to your vehicle caused during an accident.

    Comprehensive coverages: Comprehensive coverage insures you against all non-collision physical damage to your vehicle caused by such events as fire, theft, flood, and/or vandalism. Comprehensive coverage usually includes a deductible, which can range from $100 to $1,000. If your car is damaged, the Insurance company pays only for the damage in excess of the deductible you selected. The higher the deductible, the lower the premium.

    Liability coverage: Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people and damage you cause to other people’s property when you are at fault in an automobile/motorcycle accident.

    Medical Payments coverage: Medical Payments coverage pays medical expenses (up to a specified dollar limit) for you and passengers in  your car who are injured in an automobile/motorcycle accident, no matter who is at fault. If you and your passengers have health Insurance, you may not need this coverage.

    Personal Injury Protection: Some states require Personal Injury Protection, which is also known as No-Fault coverage. This coverage pays for things like medical and rehabilitative expenses, replacement services, and funeral expenses. It also pays for loss of income if you are injured in an automobile/motorcycle accident and are unable to work.

    Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage: This coverage pays if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn’t have enough liability Insurance to cover your injuries. It also covers you if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.

    Optional coverage: Optional or special coverage includes extras such as towing, rental reimbursement, and roadside assistance. None of these coverages are required.